How to Fix Phone That Is Dunked In Water
You know that most phones can’t hold water, if it is splashed or dunked in water, it’ll be broken. These are the steps to fix phones that is dunked in water. Don’t directly turn on your phone.
- Remove all the components of your phone, like microSD, SIM card, battery (for removable).
- Prepare a jar, fill the jar with uncooked rice, fill it about 3/4 of the jar volume.
- Put your broken phone in the jar.
- Wait for a day or 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, you can take your phone back. Make sure it is dry.
- Put back your phone components.
Actually you can also dry it under the sun, to dry you phone. Thanks for reading this post, hope it helps.