How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4
Below is how to root the Samsung Galaxy S4. This root is suitable for most carriers. I don’t responsible any unexpected things happen on your phone, do it at your own risk. If you have any questions, just comment.
- Download the root file here
- If you are using Windows, please check that you have already installed the latest Samsung USB drivers available for your phone
- Enable USB Debugging, go to Settings>Developer Options>check “Enable USB Debugging”
- Connect your phone to your computer
- Extract the root file you have downloaded
- If you’re using Windows, execute “run.bat” from the extracted directory. If you’re using Mac, execute “/run.sh”.
- Approve the ADB connection from your PC on your device
Thanks for reading hope it helps.
Source: XDA Developers