How to Root Smartfren Andromax U without PC
Below are the steps on how to root Smartfren Andromax U. I am not responsible for anything that happens in your phone. Do it at your own risk. But if you have questions just comment and I will reply as soon as possible.
Remember that these steps are for Android 4.1.2. Try checking it in Settings->About Phone and check the Android version.
- Download the root file
- Save file in /root
- Charge your Andromax U until the battery is enough
- Open Settings->Security->Check “Allow installation of apps from unknown sources”
- Open Settings->Developer options, set it to “On”->Check “Enable USB Debugging”
- Shut down your phone
- Press Volume Up + Power Button together to enter Android System Recovery. Switch up and down by using your volume button, enter it by using the power button.
- Go to Advance->Select “Enable Signature Verification”
- Go to “Apply Update From External Storage” and choose Rooted_JB_MaxU_pnormal.zip.
- It will start the rooting process so please wait until the process finishes.
- After the process has finished, reboot your phone.
- After finish rebooting your phone. Search SuperSU on your phone or check it through all apps.
- There you have it, you have rooted your phone.
Thanks for reading. Hope it helps. Ask me anything you want to ask.
Note: I find the steps above from many sources. I don’t know who made the Root file. Thanks for the people who make the Root file.